Monday, April 25, 2011

Today I added to my cart

Not all of the books I get excited about and add to my cart eventually make it to my bookshelf (much less to my blog) because sadly the cost of shipping is too great for me to be able to afford all of them.
However, I thought I might share the titles and covers of these books, and that might make it easier for me to decide which ones will journey all the way to Greece...

So, today (or around today) I added to my CBD cart:




a fictionalization (did I get this word right?) of the story of Job. I am really interested in anything that has to do with this biblica, man of suffering.







about an aspiring writer who encounters problems and is looking for love.
Amazing cover!






I have been waiting for this book for so long, and I think it just came out.
An ex-prisoner tries to win the heart of a lady.
I have read the Tailor-Made Bride by the same author and really loved it.









about a boy with down syndrome.
I have grown a little skeptical towards this author after reading quite a lot of her books, though, I don't know why.






a love story about a 'godly singer' and  a soda shop girl. Love the cover and the era, but not sure what I will find inside. I think I would love to read it.






That's it for this time, although I tend to add tons of books to my cart almost every week.
So this will be revisited soon, hopefully.
Only books that are out will be included in these posts, because although I look forward to a lot of coming-out books, I add those to my wishlist and transfer them to my cart as soon as they are available.


2 comments:

Beckie B. said...

I liked Amy Inspired and reviewed it on my site.

alexandra george said...

thanks so much, Beckie, I am really interested in this book. I'm coming over now to read your review :)